Yesterday I attended another Art of chilling party by fosters in Bangalore. It was at UB city! We went there at about 2:00 pm and had a great time till I left. There were just few people when we went in, but by 3:00 the floor was full.
It was a terrace party with a small pool. Unlike other fosters party, I couldn’t find many people get in the pool, but the terrace was packed and great people around. They had the beer flowing and the barbecue was good as well. I have attended another fosters party before and I thought it had better food than what I had yesterday. My friends who had attended the previous one at Lalit Ashok told me that the food there was the best.
As always, there was unlimited fosters handed over by pretty babes and some hot barbecue kept coming. One of the highlights was the view from the 12th floor of UB city was quite good. The music was better that the previous parties too. It wasn’t too fast or too slow. I’m sure the girls loved it. It seemed a little crowded but that’s only because the place was quite small.
Overall, the party really kicked ass and I’m sure Fosters will create a cult following for the way they are socializing. We felt right at home.
Yo people! Doctor Who: The waters of Mars will air on 15th November at 7:00 pm on BBC one channel. This is the 2 special this year following “The planet of the dead”. David Tennant as the doctor and a new companion Adalaide.
We have waited a long time now for this special and the next series. Finally the date is revealed. If you are in UK, dont miss the episode on 7th. And if you are in India, dont miss to download it half a day after for India does not air that episode on the same day… not even the same year damn it!
Also the DVD with all the specials of this year will be released in Febuary 2010. Dont forget to buy that either.
And The next Doctor who animated 6 part series is airing from November 21st 09. Each episode lasting 6 minutes it will be aired on consecutive dates.
Wish you all a happy time travel!
Its really sad that the world has lost a legend today. I’ll certainly miss you like billions of others. I grew up with your music I should say. I have danced for several of your songs. Smooth criminal, Bad, Jam, Black or White… Remember the time..?
There are a million pop stars today and none can even get close to the quality of music that you created.
Rest in peace.
I was reading a very interesting blog by Sana. She had written a post on what she wants to do before while she is alive. Well, I tagged myself and writing a list of things I want to do before I die. Here it goes…
1) Own an insanely huge house, few sports cars and appear in an episode of cribs.
2) Bungee jump from the top of The Grand canyon.
3) Build at least one university that has all classes from LKG to PhD and all research facilities.
4) Build at least one Hospital with all facilities and research centers.
5) Jump off a skyscraper with a tested Batman suit.
6) Drive a fully loaded Police sergeant’s white Bullet.
7) Get away somewhere and let no one know about it.
8 ) Go on a vacation to an unknown island and just watch the sunset everyday till I get enough.
9) Learn to play a guitar and be able to play any tune any time.
10) Write a SciFi and get that published!
11) Win an Olympic gold medal.
12) Be a change that the world needs… may be getting no. 3 and 4 done for starters.
13) Arrange a Pink Floyd concert in india. Yeah… a reunion!
14) Smoke weed and scuba dive to trip on the colors of corals.
15) Trek the Himalayas.
16) Deal money in millions!
17) Own a big night club/pub.
18) Go around the world for free… of course.
19) Have a Lion for a pet at my house.
20) Be a part of a Rock band and perform in front of 1000s.
And since I’m trekking the Himalayas anyway, smoking weed there is part of this list now!
The dark lord is setting his foot back again… only this time its in Heaven. Finally, Diablo 3 is official and Blizzard entertainment is working on it. I checked out their Cinematic Teaser and Game play Demo. Freakin’ Awesome!
All these years I have been praying for this and finally its happening. The piss off here though is that, it was made official on 28th itself and I ca to know about it only day before yesterday. But that’s OK man. By 2010, I guess we’ll have have a wonderful game to play and kick some bestiary ass.
Decard Cain’s own Journal is included in the site, which he himself will read it out for you. Check that out. They have improved graphics and 3D rendering. The game play is slightly different. What’s making this Diablo 3 awesomer is that this time you can use the environment to your advantage.
So people, Lets prepare for the War!